In My Head it Makes Sense

These are the tales of a newlywed couple who are trying to figure out life together...hilarity ensues

Saturday, April 17, 2010

UCMT

Moving out in a week has put us in a crossroads. Financial for both and job/career for me.

I love learning, but I have never enjoyed classroom settings. I have poor grades because I so easily put other priorities and stresses before my school work. Yesterday I visited the utah college of massage therapy. I don't get excited about things very often, but when I do it usually means something. I just had a wonderful feeling about it, not to mention the fact that I will have a marketable skill and one I can utilize while raising kids. I want to graduate BYU so we're still working out timing on things.

I also need a full time job if I am going to temporarily drop out of BYU so that we have health coverage. I love Nu Skin so I will keep crossing my fingers that something opens up. I applied a couple places around orem too so we'll see what happens.

With our new apartment comes a new budget. Life is going to be tough for awhile and adjustments will have to be made.

All in all I'm excited for the changes. We've still got a lot to figure out and a lot of numbers to crunch but I know we'll come out just fine :]

I did my 7 day trial at 24hour fitness. I love it. I think that is an essential thing for me at this point in my life. especially since this is the first time I have actually loved going to a gym! Zumba is absolutely my favorite. kicks my butt. Excited to get in shape :]

Mom sent me a package! I still love those. especially when it is full of skirts that I so terribly needed!

movie of the week: kick-ass. this isn't a fair review because I didn't see it, but Taylor and his friends saw it last night and proclaimed it to be the most purely entertaining movie they'd seen since 300. This movie is not for the faint of heart, but if you liked 300, go see it!

RSL game tonight. watch it. read the blog.

lovies <3

1 comment: