In My Head it Makes Sense

These are the tales of a newlywed couple who are trying to figure out life together...hilarity ensues

Sunday, April 11, 2010

a dream is a wish your heart makes

This week was interesting. The inlaws were in florida for sarah's cougarette performance at Nationals. Which they won! 8 years in a row. wow.

So we had the house to ourselves. I lived upstairs watching reality tv... models and fashion and cake decorating mostly. not a fan of the tru tv or e! tv types.

The beginning of the week I was sick. I broke a blood vessel in my eye as a result. The left side of my left eye is completely red. It's kind of scary. hopefully it won't take too long to go away. it's just spread larger so far :(

Yesterday we went to the RSL season opener against Seattle. It was a fun time. Completely packed, tho. Also the crowd was full of the older socialites instead of die hard fans. As a result the crowd was pretty quiet. It was a tie, but we should have won.

yesterday was also my half birthday. Yes, I am that young. Yes, my hubby and friends still tease me about not being 21 yet. Not that it's that big of a deal, but I have been denied entrance to a few venues :(

only two more weeks until I go back to school and we move to provo! I'm excited for the changes.

movie of the week: hot rod. so many giggles from the snl cast.

I want to go to culinary arts school. I also want to go to aesthetician school. I want to do something fun with my life. Graduating BYU next year. Maybe I'll get to go to another school after... a girl can dream can't she? at least dreams like this crowd out the baby cravings :P

much love <3

1 comment: