In My Head it Makes Sense

These are the tales of a newlywed couple who are trying to figure out life together...hilarity ensues

Thursday, April 1, 2010

11 months

Taylor and I have been married for 11 months. It feels longer but at the same time the time has flown.

I do not like reality tv, but I am obsessed with America's Next Top Model. Not really sure why. I guess the fact that they are fashion and beauty and not attention crazed sluts is a redeeming quality. But then again some of them are... at least they take a pretty picture

I realized recently that I have a tendency to take people for granted. I am making an effort to become friends with people I grew up with and didn't necessarily make an effort to get to know. It is a long process. But anything worthwhile takes time and effort.

the ongoing clean house project is slowly turning into packing and is definitely turning into 'get rid of half my crap because I don't need it.' I refuse to move only taking what I need and leaving the rest here. I am going to reduce my crap to only what I need first.

New perfume. Burberry Brit. Like it, need to get used to it. it's 'oriental floral.' Needed to upgrade my smell. I think I can pull it off. The internet said I'd like it. It's growing on me. Plus it was called Brit. You know I can't pass up things that sound like me :P

big day today, guess I should get off my butt

lovies <3

1 comment:

  1. hahaha on the perfume! that's TOTALLY how I got hooked on Bath & Body Works' Sensual Amber... =]

    ReplyDelete