In My Head it Makes Sense

These are the tales of a newlywed couple who are trying to figure out life together...hilarity ensues

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

back to basics... er provo

It's official! we signed a year contract with University Studios apartments. I'm really excited that we are going to have our own place for the first time. even if it is 1/4 the size of where we're living now. But we know we're spoiled here and that it is definitely time to move on. Our new apt is literally across the street from BYU and 15 minutes closer to where I work! yay for saving gas and walking to class again :P I guess I'm going to have to get used to doing school work again too. I'm just excited to rearrange and decorate and make it my own :]

Mom, I know you read this (probably the only one too) so I just wanted to give you a shout out! You are a strong woman and you CAN exercise to be healthy and I CAN TOO. I love you and don't know what I would do without your support.

blockbuster wasn't a disappointment for the first time in a long time.
movie of the week: Old Dogs. SO funny and family friendly. thoroughly enjoyed it :]
also excited to watch Ong Bak 2 and Boondock Saints II and Ninja Assasin again :D
what can I say? we love ninjas :] we should take a MMA class. I would love that.

Anyways, getting ready for the move = getting rid of half of our crap!! I have 4 trash bags of clothes and 17 pairs of shoes for DI. Go me!! yes, I'll miss open spaces in our new apt but that'll just get me out of the house more often. Hopefully we will be able to spend more time with old friends. We have been pretty anti-social lately and it's taking a toll on my hubby.

I'll try to be better at this! I need to reconnect with myself and you internet dwellers.

Lovies!!! and thanks for stopping by, San Diego

2 comments:

  1. I just rented Old Dogs. I am glad you liked it. I thought it looked like a good choice. Very nice that you are close to campus. When we got married we lived 15 min away. It made it difficult at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were in San Diego?! Holy Cow I'm outta the loop...p.s. this is Chelsea :) Your favorite catering captain!

    ReplyDelete