In My Head it Makes Sense

These are the tales of a newlywed couple who are trying to figure out life together...hilarity ensues

Monday, March 22, 2010

alrighty then




new hair cut! way short but sexy. easy to maintain and got rid of my fried hair!

needed some nail enhancements. hard to type with them. prob have to file them down for work tomorrow.

my rat babies don't love me as much as I love them. I'll take pics of them tomorrow. they are so big now.

just bought the most comfortable pillow at target. it's a king size with fake down filling. in heaven.

the whole house is clean! still need to mop and vacuum a few floors tho. up to 3 trash bags full of clothes for DI. operation clutter free!

also starting apartment hunting tomorrow. already found one to go look at. moving in for spring/summer semester so end of april.

bought the most amazing shoes. haven't done that in awhile. pretty sure I deserve it :)

I love my job. I get to talk to people about things I care about like beauty products. speaking of, Ive gotta get me some more

Sisterinlaw alesha is being induced tuesday. new baby boy!

started tanning again. having awesome skin helps me exercise more. which is also why I'm saving up to switch over to bare minerals makeup. I know I know I get makeup from my job for free.... being spoiled just makes you more picky I have decided.

p.s. will take and post pictures soon so check back with me :P

lovies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment