In My Head it Makes Sense

These are the tales of a newlywed couple who are trying to figure out life together...hilarity ensues

Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Fresh Start... Again

Since my last post we have moved again, got a new car, new jobs, and a new career!

I enrolled in UCMT in August and and will graduate July 31, 2011. I am attending the night class so I can work. I absolutely LOVE bodywork and am so blessed to have found my calling in life! after I graduate I plan to open a small business. Guess I need to start thinking of business names. I'm also playing around with the idea of going to the Esthetician course that Steiner Education also offers. Dually licensed and making people relaxed and beautiful :]

I am working full time at APX Alarm in tech support and LOVE it. I got a promotion recently that allows me to walk around and answer questions as well as work with my supervisor to train my team members. I love making a difference as well as learning so much about electrical and HVAC systems. oh and of course you should get an apx system. you get monitoring half off thru me :]

We have moved to north Orem into a 2 bedroom townhouse. SO freakin cute! Also it's number 89. It's my birth year so it was obviously a sign. (I have a resolution to be proud of my age and stop wishing I was older. So what if I'm only 21) We originally went to the complex to look at the one bedroom apartments and just looked at this one for fun. I fell in love with it. Plus the extra bedroom is so nice to have for massages or whatever else may come up :P

We got rid of the truck (hallelujah) and got (leased) a 2011 Mazda 3. We not only have a sexier, safer car, but the cash back we got from the trade in bought me a washer and drier!! Basically the best present ever. I told Taylor I'd sleep on the floor if I could wash my clothes in my own home! Luckily his parents are letting us use his old bed set from high school. yep, they're still the best in-laws in the world :]

Taylor goes by Michael at work. Still trips me out when people talk about 'mike' and it's my husband. I'm just going to start calling him michael-taylor. or maybe 'the other russo.'

I REALLY want to go see 'Tangled'! I've heard it's so cute.

now everyone GO GET A MASSAGE. it's good for you :]

love yall
brittany



No comments:

Post a Comment