In My Head it Makes Sense

These are the tales of a newlywed couple who are trying to figure out life together...hilarity ensues

Monday, June 1, 2009

Bones

Like taylor said, today is our one month anniversary! time sure flies by when you're not doing anything stressful :] Yesterday I got frustrated that we were being lazy until I realized that I wouldn't rather be spending my time any other way! plus my kill average is up a bit since my high score of 7 kills yesterday haha

Today I realized exactly how much the tv show bones has seeped into our lives. We were standing at the DMV this morning (to get my Utah licence) and we were discussing organ donations with the clerk. She was explaining that you wouldn't have to be cremated and that in regular burials they take your eyes out anyways. I then said that I would like to keep Taylor's eyes because they are so pretty. The lady was kind of freaked out. So was Taylor... haha. I also realized we were addicted when Taylor used 'particulates' correctly in a sentence :] the pic is an art class boredom-inspired-by-model-skeleton sketch. Maybe it was a supervillain? not really sure. Either way, I think Dr. Brennan would be proud :D

speaking of art, we went to the craft store and got me some more watercolors and paper. I also got a sketch pad and charcoals. I was missing my artistic outlets. I would spend a really long time doing my makeup just for the artistic experience of it...yikes! Hopefully I will start painting again soon! This one is from my watercolor prime... probably three or four years ago haha

In order to get my Utah drivers licence I had to take a 25 question open book quiz. I'm not going to lie, I was pretty nervous. Taylor reminded me to look up all of my answers - my driving skills are not quite textbook ready. I only missed one because I misinterpreted a diagram- plus the Class system of licences in GA is quite different and I fell back on that knowledge... but I did remember that green means GO! yay. I am also excited that my licence says that my hair color is red and that I kept my weight the same as my 16 yr old one, haha! Taylor renewed his licence too because it says he's still under 21, which he hasn't been for a few years...

I argued with the layout of this thing some more today. When I downloaded the template I want to use it came with the html and the picture for the background. I uploaded the picture to my photobucket and linked it in the html. the picture is still very very small. I looked up how to make it fit the page, but that just screws with the rest of the settings. help maybe?

Start a Blog!! if you haven't already :]

lovies♥

7 comments:

  1. I love the new layout and the pictures look great that size. I'm happy for your artistic outlet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acutally it is me, mom - I guess her google account is automatic on this computer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittany, that water color is BEAUTIFUL! Why did I have NO idea you were artistic?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha skeletor! i remember him. you should do a charcoal drawing of taylor and post it. i think that would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW you are really talented. That water color is beautiful. I use to use layouts from thecutestblogontheblock.com (super easy-you just copy and paste the html) and they have some blog secrets on there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to attempt a blog just for you, darling, and anyone else who decides to stalk me, I suppose. =] I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. =] Blog started. Love you!

    ReplyDelete