In My Head it Makes Sense

These are the tales of a newlywed couple who are trying to figure out life together...hilarity ensues

Sunday, May 31, 2009

One Month

Taylor here... so yea this is my first real entry on a blog ever. As of tomorrow Brit and I have been married one month and we are pretty stoked about it. I have been thinking a lot lately about my life and how things are going and I have to admit I look around and have to realize I am not dreaming and that this is reality. I wake up in the morning and there is someone sleeping next to me instead of just me in my briefs like in High School. For a split second I think to myself, "Who is this?" At that point the work of the last few months comes rushing back to me and I realize again that I have my own family now and that person next to me is my wife. For that one half a second I get scared me a little but, despite that fear this has been an awesome month and I look forward to the future. Hopefully sooner rather than later I will wake up already knowing I am married haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment