In My Head it Makes Sense

These are the tales of a newlywed couple who are trying to figure out life together...hilarity ensues

Monday, June 8, 2009

Prilgrim's Progress

hola!

So there comes a time when you realize that lazyness is awesome, but is making you fat and stupid. haha. so what are we going to do? what everybody does- start a weight loss program! Taylor has these meal shake things... I don't mind them because I have definitely put grosser things in my body to lose weight than almost-chocolate tasting drinks (wheat grass veggie shakes). I'm definitely a veteran of weight loss programs so we are both approaching this as sensibly as possible. I can't do straight up cardio. It just don't like it. So I have a ballet workout and I think I'm going to buy Tae bo. Workout videos do look quite divine on our new 47" tv :] I have refused to eat lean quisine. It's ok that weight loss shakes taste bad because they're supposed to. But don't try to make me eat sort of pasta or sort of teryaki chicken. It goes against all I stand for and I just end up throwing it away.

So our tv is pretty freaking sweet. Movies are a new experience to say the least. We have the tv audio hooked up to taylor's speakers. we refer to it as surround sound, but the speakers are right beside the tv so i'm not sure why. I bought a new video game!! Taylor got some cash selling back his old xbox and games so I got viva pinata. It's so cute! you build a garden that attracts pinatas. When you attract two of a kind you have to make them romance and then they'll have a baby pinata! it's quite adorable. I am much better at it than first person shooter, anyway.

speaking of shooters, I decided to do a related art project while Taylor looked for skulls (hidden cheats) in Halo. So, I did a nice charcoal drawing of master chief (the main character). He turned out pretty hot, haha. I tell you, that boy can play his video games for hours! It doesn't bother me though because we literally have nothing better to do. I usually take a nap beside him or go clean something...

I can't believe we only have a coulple weeks until we start class again.

I'll hopefully get my wedding pictures by the end of the week!!

lovies♥

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make me happy. =] love you and miss you!!

    p.s. why am i twice a follower??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot I was signed in to my google work account! If it happens again, "sales" is me, Mom, not a hacker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new look of your blog! Very cute! Yay for going to the Incubus concert :) I am so sorry you start school in a couple weeks. I end school on June 19th, yay! Good luck with those weight loss shakes. I have been so bad lately. I haven't worked out in like a week. I think exercise video's would be fun though.

    ReplyDelete