In My Head it Makes Sense

These are the tales of a newlywed couple who are trying to figure out life together...hilarity ensues

Friday, May 22, 2009

in a rich man's world

hey! it's Brit.

so being married is pretty awesome so far. It's been three weeks! It's so nice just to have a loving companion right there beside you. It has also been fun and challenging learning exactly how to live with Taylor. He is just the sweetest thing. I seriously could not have asked for anything more in a man.

so we have spent a lot of money! you know, stocking our house with those essentials. Basically Christmas came early for us. We got ourselves an xbox 360 with several games as well as Guitar Hero world tour. I basically rock. I love that this one is considerably more challenging than Rock Band. Taylor loves the drum set which comes with two cymbals. Basically that game keeps up our eye hand coordination while giving us a musical outlet.

I ripped off my acrylic nails. I had to use hard core cuticle clippers to crack them off haha. my nails are so thin and soft I can't do much of anything. I have to use a towel for friction to even turn on my toothbrush. yep, it's sad.

so it's going to take awhile to clean up everything, but the process has definitely begun. At least our place is pretty big. All of our stuff would definitely not be able to fit in a college sized apartment. I'm pretty sure all of my shoes are still in a large suitcase...

All in all, I am so glad to be back. yeah our vacation was fun, but it was fun because we got to relax together not because of the cool things we saw. neither of us are very good tourists. Here at work I just sit at a computer waiting for the phone to ring. In other words, I have watched a lot of tv shows and youtube videos. so if you see anything good, please send it my way.

much love from the new Russos ♥

1 comment:

  1. Awesome we splurged too and bought an xbox 360 around Thanksgiving. We have rock band and guitar hero world tour. There is a store in Orem where you can buy used xbox games for a decent price. It's called GameCrazy. Oh and I also hate acrylic nails. I ripped those off as soon as the honeymoon was over. I don't think I will ever be getting my nails done again, unless its a pedicure. Anyways, I will have to check out Shade. Thanks for the tip. Glad you guys are doing so well. You seem so happy :)

    ReplyDelete