In My Head it Makes Sense

These are the tales of a newlywed couple who are trying to figure out life together...hilarity ensues

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Makeover

Hello friends, I haven't posted since... I can't really remember when. the date's prob on the last post but I didn't look at it before writing :P

My first Christmas away from home was a success. A few pre-Christmas mini-breakdowns, but the actual party days were fun family and food filled.

My Christmas surprises were fun. All of the Russo girls got Uggs! yep, I own a pair of grey knitted Ugg boots. (I actually already went through one pair bc the button broke in half and needed a replacement boot) Also LOVE my smashbox makeup. I haven't given myself enough time to get ready for the day to use it for work yet, but I have played around with some of the amazing colors.

Today is New Years Eve. Tomorrow is '010. Is it sad that I feel old already?

I've been captivated by the occult in pop culture. check HERE for more info. pay attention to Lady Gaga.

regardless of any satan worshipping going on by le femme fatale, I will probably purchase The Fame Monster.

Already purchased 'brand new eyes' by paramore. Slower than previous albums, but still makes me wish I was hayley williams.

My favorite ladies at work convinced me to get back on here and post. makeover of blog will commence after this posting :]

Movie of the week: AVATAR. ohmystars I want to live on a glow in the dark planet. So pretty. Such an amazing movie!!

<3 britt

No comments:

Post a Comment